Are you a student who is applying to medical schools in the UK?
Need help on making your application stand out, getting a high UCAT score, or writing a convincing Personal Statement?
Well, E-Learning at The Future Medic is for you!
E-Learning is an excellent tool to help prospective medical students prepare their applications for Medicine courses.
At The Future Medic, our tutoring is delivered virtually, so you can learn from the comfort of your own home, at your own schedule. You can choose exactly how much support and guidance you receive from us.
Read on to discover what E-Learning options we offer here at The Future Medic.
What E-Learning options do we offer at The Future Medic?
Personal Statement E-Learning
Your Personal Statement is your first chance to make a good impression on a medical school admissions panel.
With the competition for medical school places becoming increasingly competitive every year, your Personal Statement should be convincing, flow smoothly and stand out from the hundreds of other applicants.
At The Future Medic, our Personal Statement tutoring package starts from as little as £100, going up to £1,700.
You can choose your coaching time from the following: 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, 6 hours, 10 hours and 20 hours.
Shine Like A Diamond
- Our Shine Like A Diamond package is the best service available. It gives you unlimited hours of coaching and unlimited reviews of your personal statement.
Our medical education specialist, Dr Valeed Ghafoor, will provide you with intensive tutoring to help structure your personal statement in the best way, even if you need to start it from scratch.
Your tutor will focus on each section in detail with unlimited redrafts and unlimited reviews until your personal statement is perfect.
We will also coach you on aspects of the personal statement which you will be asked about during the interview.
Last Minute Check-Up
- Our Last Minute Check-Up package provides you with feedback on your personal statement at the very last minute if you are struggling and desperately need help.
This is a review of your personal statement by one of our admissions panel doctors.
The constructive criticism and advice you will receive will focus on these 5 domains:
- Thematic Tone
- First Impressions
- Most importantly, any red flags
Click here to view our helpful articles which offer advice about Medicine Personal Statement writing:
- What is a Personal Statement Reviewer?
- What makes a Successful Medical Personal Statement?
- What should be in a Medical Personal Statement?
Medical School Interviews E-Learning
Our tutors at The Future Medic understand how nerve-wracking and daunting it is to sit in front of a medical school panel and convince them that you belong on their Medicine course.
That is why we offer an Interview Tutoring package, which starts from only £100.
Our Interview Tutoring package offers advice and guidance from our expert tutors. All of our tutors are fully qualified British doctors, specialists in medical education and interviewers at their respective medical schools. This level of tutoring is not guaranteed by any competitors.
You will have access to Interview Online Courses and personalised 1-to-1 lessons with a highly qualified tutor.
You will get to work on topics such as:
- Motivation for Medicine
- Interpersonal skills
- Academic ability
- Lateral thinking
- Work experience
- NHS & Hot Topics
- Medical ethics
- GMC/ Good Medical Practice
Choose from between 1 to 20 hours of coaching, to prepare for an MMI interview and set you up for the best chances of success.
At The Future Medic, we have helped thousands of aspiring medical students successfully enter the medical schools of their choice.
Click here to book our Interview Coaching package or learn more.
Click here to view our useful resources on Medicine interview preparation:
- Dos and Don’ts of Medical Interview
- Top 10 Medicine Interview Tips
- How do I prepare for an MMI Interview?
UCAT Preparation E-Learning
Starting from only £100, our ‘Ace the UCAT’ Tutoring Package offers you personalised 1-1 lessons with our highly qualified tutors. You can choose whether you want between 1 to 20 hours of UCAT tutoring
The package will also include access to UCAT online courses, so you can practice and prepare for the exam for as long as you need.
Our tutors are fully qualified British doctors and specialists in medical education. Our tutors are also interviewers at their respective medical schools. We have helped thousands of aspiring medical students successfully enter the medical schools of their choice.
With the UCAT, the average student score is 607.
After prospective medical students use our UCAT tutoring service, the mean student score is 743.
Therefore, you can see the vast improvement and amazing results that our students go on to achieve, which is why we believe it is worth getting a UCAT tutor.
View our ‘Ace the UCAT’ tutoring package here– you can choose to book between 1 to 20 hours of tutoring with our medical education specialist and interview experts.
Click here to view our helpful resources on UCAT preparation:
Mentorship at The Future Medic
Another E-Learning option we offer is our Medicine Mentoring Programme.
Our expert tutors will guide you through every aspect of the Medicine application process, to bolster your chances of landing a place at your dream medical school.
You will have unlimited access to your mentor, through your own dedicated WhatsApp group. You will have opportunities to ask questions, receive guidance on your application, and get personalised feedback from a medical school interview panellist. This level of tutoring is not guaranteed by any of our competitors!
Your mentor will advise you on anything from your A-Level grades, to your work experience and your UCAT score.
We will offer you individualized attention and work with you to understand your goals and learning needs- and do everything we can to help make your Medicine application a success.
Over the years, we have successfully helped thousands of students enter the medical schools of their dreams, and we enjoy keeping in touch with our students to find out how their journey as a doctor is going.
Spaces on our Medicine Mentoring Programme are limited and are given out on a first come first served basis. We always ensure students receive the quality guaranteed.
What are you waiting for?
Register for a place on our 2022/2023 Mentorship Programme here, and kick off your journey as a The Future Medic mentee today!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Why choose The Future Medic for E-Learning?
- You will receive guidance on how to make your medical school application stand out.
- Many students lose out on a place at their dream medical school due to avoidable errors- such as a poorly written Personal Statement, or a low UCAT score. Our courses will equip you with all the skills and knowledge required to write a winning Personal Statement, ace the UCAT, and impress medical school interviewers.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has caused widespread grade inflation, which caused universities to reach full capacity quickly- leaving countless students scrambling to compete over the remaining university places elsewhere.
- Covid-19 has caused many students to defer their studies for a year. This has further caused the competition for university places to heat up, meaning that medical schools are making fewer and fewer offers.
- You will be coached by our expert tutors, who are all experienced British doctors and medical education specialists, who have read thousands of Medicine personal statements and sit on medical school interview panels. This level of tutoring is not guaranteed by any of our competitors!
- You will have 24/7 access to your Tutor Doctor, through a dedicated WhatsApp group.
- You will have personalised 1-1 lessons, with all the attention on you (unlike a classroom environment!)
- We will provide you with a quick turnaround on feedback, within as little as 24 hours or 1 week.
- All our feedback will be tailored specifically to you.
- We will save you time and stress, which allows you to focus on your A-Levels, UCAT test and any other commitments.
- Even if you need to write your Personal Statement from scratch, we are here to help you.
Therefore, we believe that booking onto our courses will make all the difference to your application to medical school- as it will reduce any confusion, ease your nerves and boost your confidence.
About The Future Medic
Our team at The Future Medic understands the responsibility to provide our country with the next generation of bright minds who will innovate, revolutionise and excel in the study of medicine.
That is why we have made it our mission to supply Medicine applicants with all the knowledge, skills and resources they could possibly need to enter this competitive yet rewarding field of expertise.
For a full list of our services, visit our website.
Register for a place on our 2022/2023 Mentorship Programme here.
Contact us here.